Linux - Ubuntu, CentOS, Debian, Red Hat, Puppy Linux
Virtual Private Servers - AWS, Google Cloud (Softlayer, DigitalOcean, Sakura Internet)
System Software - Apache2, NGINX, PHP-FPM, PHP, MySQL, red5
Learning Management Systems (LMS) - Moodle, edX, Blackboard, Manaba
- PoodLL (for Moodle) - founding supporter of the multimedia plugin for Moodle. Have supported this project from the system administrator side including the development of the demo site system (demo.poodll.com). Also created the first bootable language laboratory for Moodle version 1.9 and PoodLL which allowed any computer laboratory to become a language laboratory using Moodle, PoodLL, red5 server and Puppy Linux.
- Xreading.com (Extensive Reading) - joined as technical consultant to the project managing 2 development teams and helping to stabilize the prototype for production. This project provides English graded readers for extensive reading online.
- Sync Mirroring Project - self-designed and implemented tool for mirroring PHP/MySQL websites. Allows any production PHP/MySQL site to be backed up remotely and mirrored to any number of specified servers.
- Dropbox Moodle Quiz Question XML Generator - Wrote a script which works with Dropbox. Basically, place a CSV into a Dropbox folder and receive a Moodle XML question file ready for upload. Also supports GIFT formats.
- Dropbox Wordpress User Webspace Administrator - Using Dropbox and a CSV file with user data, a custom web space based on each user gets configured including a private Wordpress installation for each. This integration is used in a technology school training users on FTP, Web site building, and Wordpress blog administration.