I gave a short talk in Japanese about the use of Learning Tools Interoperability (LTI) as a connector between Moodle LMS and Blackboard LMS. These two systems were connected and students from two institutions were able to collaborate online in a virtual classroom environment. The talk focused on the possibilities of connecting more LMSs together.
Tuesday, February 23, 2016
Sunday, February 21, 2016
|Delivering a Moodle LTI Workshop|
The goals for the workshop were as follows:
- Learn the basic concepts of LTI
- Configure LTI consumer objects
- Link several Moodle sites together by consuming the same provided object
- Witness grades being passed back to a local Moodle site
- Troubleshoot issues as they crop up
- If time allows, have some discussion on LTI use cases or related items
The remaining parts of this document detail the workshop activities and some of the results.